Saturday, June 11, 2016

Baby album: Penny

My cousin-in-law had a new baby recently and I made her an album.

I've changed the format of the album.
After (almost) completing my son's 1 year album and making a few baby albums, I realized it can be quite challenging to put a photo monthly. 

Being a mum, I know, just how hard it is to remember to take a photo for each milestone so that you can stick in the baby album.

Hence, with this album, I've only put a few key pages (a) welcome baby (b) Dad (c) Mum (d) My family and the rest are pretty much "free-style" pages. 
No headers, some embellishments with or without photo mats and the freedom to put in photos for any occasions.

With this, I've enclosed stickers and some embellishments for the new mum so that she too can enjoy sticking embellishments in the album. It's really so fun :)

Sooo.. here's a peek at the insides of the album.
Essentially, spaces to put in photos and spaces to journal. 
I hope it will be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment